Ready to use prioritized APQP requirements, to:
Make sure your organization is identifying, assessing and communicating product safety risks through leading and executing life cycle assessments, participating in product risk assessments, and providing guidance and direction for business product quality and commercialization management processes such as claims substantiation, design control, and literature and label content review and input. .
- Unlock the power of APQP.
- Obtain information about customer perception as to whether your Organization has met customer requirements.
- Review, control and identify changes made to the design inputs and outputs during design and development of products and services ensuring no impact on conformity to requirements.
- Monitor manufacturing processes to demonstrate compliance with customer requirements for product quality and process efficiency.
- Improve the productivity of your new product development process so it can operate at a faster clock rate, deliver better and more constant product quality and minimize lifecycle costs.
- Automate your processes to help ensure product quality and meet changing market demand.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate leadership in areas of responsibility.
- Measure supplier performance through open industry, country and global benchmarking, while at the same time facilitating continuous improvement in managing product quality and safety.
- Determine the necessary education, training, skills and experience for people performing work affecting product quality.
- Obtain information relating to customer views and opinions of your products and services.
New to Kanban? Read this