Ready to use prioritized ESG requirements, to:
Warrant that your design monitors ESG regulations, trends, best practices and competitors initiatives to inform ongoing ESG data management and disclosure processes and supports GHG inventory and climate risk analysis. .
- See the future of ESG risk management unfolding in the near future.
- Incorporate ESG matters into your risk management framework and investment process.
- Contribute to portfolio companies management of ESG-related risks and opportunities.
- Identify and manage material ESG-related risks and use ESG factors to create value.
- Incorporate ESG factors into your strategy and as a part of your risk analysis.
- Plan on integrating ESG factors and scenario analysis into your investment decision making process.
- Contribute to taking ESG issues into account, in terms of risks and opportunities, in the companies in your portfolio.
- Incorporate ESG issues into your own internal decision making.
- Define value chains and production networks.
- Approach the due diligence process with respect to ESG issues.
New to Kanban? Read this